Saturday, August 13, 2005

Poor animals

My brother came over and got a crab along. It is in a box with water and food. I've been looking at it for about 15 mins and the poor thing hasn't moved an inch. It is saddening to see an animal trapped like that. I don't understand how anyone can enjoy keeping a living being caged in their house.

It's just one of those days when incidents keep piling up to invoke a much stronger response. First there was news about a teenager driving his car over ducks over and over. Then I read this article about animals' self destructive behavior due to stress induced by bombing. And now watching this poor crab trapped in a box is heart wrenching.

I think I will sneak the crab out and set it free, but where?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

eXTReMe Tracker